One of the most common concerns some families have about cremation is that a loved one's ashes could be mixed with the ashes of another person or misidentified and returned to the wrong family.
The good news is there are precautions and procedures that reputable funeral homes follow to ensure that these kinds of mix-ups do not happen. There are also regulations in Canada and many other countries that are followed to prevent mistakes. Here is how funeral providers -- and specifically Eirene Cremations -- ensure these mistakes never happen.
Read this full article on our main site: CLICK HERE
Did you know Eirene provides cremation services to families?
More Cremation Urn Info:
- Ask a question at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our company website
- Need to make funeral arrangements? Click here
- Read our Urns for Ashes Resource Guide
- See more urn-related blog posts